Rebekah J. Fero, CFP®, AIF®
For the past 30 years, Rebekah has offered her financial planning expertise and service to the Charlotte County community. Rebekah’s mission is to connect personally with each client and help you gain a fresh perspective on your financial life, so you feel confident, informed, and supported through life’s challenges. Rebekah’s services include comprehensive financial planning, wealth management, retirement planning, estate planning, investment planning, risk management, Social Security planning, divorce planning, and healthcare planning along with senior care and health concerns.
Rebekah currently serves on the Charlotte County Animal Welfare League’s Board of Directors where she is the past recording secretary. An Honorary Rotarian with the Murdock Rotary Club and club “Rotarian of the Year” in 2008, she was honored as the “Rotarian of the Year” for District 6960 in 2010 for her service as the Area Governor for two years. She is an Honorary Benefactor and Major Donor of Rotary International, a member of the Charlotte County Estate Planning Society, the Charlotte County Collaborative Professionals Group, and a longstanding member of the Financial Planning Association (FPA).
Rebekah has been married to her husband, Jeff, for over 30 years. They have a daughter, Alyssa, who has earned her RN and BSN; and a son, Jeffrey, who earned a BS in Business Management and recently joined Rebekah’s practice.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Transitioning through the loss of a spouse due to death or divorce
- Family Generational Financial Planning
- Retirement & Income Distribution Planning
- Investment Advisory Services through IFG Advisory, LLC
- Tax Planning Strategies
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM PROFESSIONAL – College for Financial Planning 1994
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Financial Planning Association member for over 25 years
- FINRA Series 7,24, & 63 securities registrations through LPL Financial
Need help coordinating the complexities of your finances?
We want the best for you and are passionate about providing strategies and solutions that help you feel prepared and supported through life’s many challenges.